DMA Active Living Australia
ProThrow Cast Nets
Social Media Competition
(April / May 2018)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Competition starts Sunday 22nd April (From time of competition post) & Concludes 5pm Sunday 27th May 2018.
2. In order for your entry to be considered, you must follow the simple steps below;
3. Facebook entries;
a.) Post a video or photo using directly onto our ProThrow Cast Nets facebook page (@prothrownets), holding, showing your ProThrow Cast Net or Labelled ProThrow Cast Net bucket in view (Partial view is obviously acceptable).
(Example: A picture or video of you in cast, A picture or video of you holding your net & catch, A picture or video of your ProThrow bucket containing your catch, etc).
b.) Mention the store in which you purchased your Pro Throw Cast Net from in your post.
(Post Example: Out on the water today with my #Prothrow Cast Net which I purchased from ABC Fishing Tackle, Plenty of prawns jumping). *Include Picture or Video.
c.) We will acknowledge successful entries by replying / commenting on / to your post & re-sharing your post directly onto our facebook page.
4. Instagram entries;
a.) Share a photo or video (per above 3a.) on Instagram and tag @prothrownets & #prothrownets in your post. Your photo or video again can be holding, casting, operating your ProThrow Cast Net or can be a picture of video of your catch contained in your ProThrow Cast Net bucket, etc.
b.) Mention the name of the store in which you purchased your ProThrow Cast Net from.
(Example of Instagram Post – “Out on the water today using my @prothrownets Cast Net purchased from ABC Fishing & Tackle”).
5. Maximum one entry per day, per person / social media account.
6. Weekly ProThrow Cast Net Fishing Shirt winners will be drawn at random using a random selection program.
7. 1 x weekly winner will be announced on Social Media (Facebook & Instagram), in which the winner will be tagged & the winning post re-shared.
8. The winner can contact our office on (07) 3886 1384 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery of their ProThrow Cast Net Fishing Shirt. Please note that identification may be required to verify the winner.
9. Shirts will be delivered, within Australia only, via registered express post, in person or collected from your local store. This is at the discretion of DMA Active Living Pty Ltd.
10. Shirts are available in a selection of sizes ranging from Small to XXL.
11. At the end of the competition, Sunday 27th May 2018, random selection software will again select the winner of one of our ProThrow Cast Nets, Valued at RRP$250+.
The winner can select from our range of nets & net sizes.
12. The winner of our ProThrow Cast Net will again be announced on Social Media (4) & can follow the steps noted above (5). As the nets are of a greater size & weight, delivery of the net may be sent by DMA Active Living’s preferred carrier or again to your local store for collection. This is again at the discretion of DMA Active Living Australia Pty Ltd to select.
Please be aware that DMA Active Living Australia Pty Ltd & ProThrow Cast Nets accepts no legal liability / responsibility resulting from this competition. All entrants that enter do so knowingly & willingly. DMA Active Living & ProThrow Cast Nets reserves the right to further share your videos, photos or posts in which
you share in entering this competition.
Any & all posts that demonstrate lack of safety, care, courtesy or contain any non suitable language, images or profanities of any kind will be immediately withdrawn from our page & the entry null & void. This decision remains at the discretion of DMA Active Living Australia Pty Ltd.
Remember to check with your local authorities to ensure the use of a cast net is allowed in your area. Do not use a cast net where not permitted.
Remember to check your catch / bag limits always! DMA Active Living Australia Pty Ltd & ProThrow Cast Nets support the fine work our Fisheries & Natural Resources Departments provide. Please check your local limits by species & abide by the rules always. We want to ensure a sustainable future for our children & their children to enjoy.
If you aren’t sure… Throw it back.